Monday, January 25, 2010


crazyyyy.....

In a 'r/s mess' ~

Can ppl whom i dun have any romantic interest in, dun like me pls!!!! I cant handle all those argg~

Everyday has to hold these ppl on arms' length so tt they will not think too much..Cannot totally ignore too cos well, they are still ur friends! I know they are great ppl! Really can click and stuff.. But seriously, i think we can only be 普通朋友。

I JUST WANNA BE UR FRIEND!

Ok say like tis really like a bit 不要脸. But seriously... you cant imagine hw many ppl out there now who are love-starve.

Can those tt i really like, grow up? Think the same way as me? Have the same moral values? Same visions? Same..... future? :(

I am soooo damm unlucky in love. What is this???? God are you playing a joke on me????

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:33 PM