Wednesday, November 18, 2009


sad sad...


It seems just like yesterday when i wrote about my first job. How i think i am not fitting in and stuff... But now when i have made the decision to leave, i am so so so sad!

I really the people there. They are really very nice. Leaving them seems like seperating a kid from his mom. I am not been Kua Zhang. Excuse me~ It's my 1st job ok? I'm so young and they are really patience and tolerate all my 没大没小 actions. I dont think i can find another boss who allows me to call her lulu in front of everyone and not get angry.

But sorry... 为了利益而抛弃自己爱的人,现在我领悟到了。My heart is breaking and yet i have to make that decision cos i am a practical person. Not even sure the choice i made is 100% flawless. But if you never try, you will never know. End up asking yourself the 2 words for the rest of your life: 'What If'
But very sad lo~ Feel like crying.. :(

Next job will definitely not be a honeymoon job. I need to be prepared.
Ganbatte~ Byebye D********. I hope we will meet someday.

What motivates me to buy iPhone:


Haha no la! I'm not that shallow!!!! But cant wait for my iPhone to come...

Hope the plan is reasonable enough!

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:29 PM