Sunday, May 31, 2009


Thank You...

Thanks to all who remembered & celebrated my bday~ *MUACKz*

Bday card from french intern.. jess.. tis is what i called bday card okie?
Kk! i know u spent alot of TIME & EFFORTS in tt card.. Hahaha~

Just realized all my cakes are white today. Esp love this durain-angelic cake from Emicake. It's soo delicious! Ichiban~


Start of GSS Spree:

- With Miss YH

look @ my fat thighs... -_-"
tt's why must (start) exercise!

We walked from Central - CityHall - Bugis & from Bugis - Cityhall - Central...

at least covered 50% of major sg spree areas le~


Dinner @ Yusaishoku

Thx to Yh, my nose is missing! At least i have ultra white teeth!

Looking @ the distance, we have travelled, you must tot that we have some great buys.
No! You are wrong!



My catch:

1) Dress from BYSI
2) Shoes from Mutji
Haiz~ Sianz... bo bian lo~ Cos i
1) CANNOT go Korea.. :(
2) CANNOT go HK .. :(
unlike some ppl... HORrRrR!!!

*I'm still jealous!*
Kk.. I know it's unhealthy...
*I WILL NOT be jealous. FULL STOP. THE END*
SO! I was trying to say, GSS is not that fantastic this year. Shops like Mango, Topshop don't have much sales. Others just create a bargain corner, throwing out-dated & tasteless apparels there. More like Great Dumping Sales lo~ But aiya.. if you have patience, the heart & blah blah, still can manage to find great buys. Haha~

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 5:53 PM