Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Full Month~
My colleague's baby gal.. So cute right? Time passes so quick!!! It's her full mth le!

~ Baby Elisabeth ~
。◕‿◕。Anyway i have decided to change my specs-look to a nerdy one... I hope i looked nerdy enuf now.. Haha! I just wished my degree is lower so that it will not look tt thick! Dun asked me why i don't make it thinner. I did! (Thou not the thinnest one.. mine only 1.67? or 1.61?) But high-power wearer should know tt, no matter how thin u made, the side of your specs will also be thick! :(

~ My Ex- Look ~

~ My New Look ~
And i am absolutely in ♥ with him!!!!

Yes!!!! 我是谁?M.A.R.S!!!! ♥ him!
。◕‿◕。
To Fiona ~ Why i am not updating my blog reguarly cos:
1) Busy/ Lazy
2) Dont wanna disclose so much of my personal life anymore
3) Sometime, those incidents are not tt interesting anymore after awhile, so dun bothered to jot down here...
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:25 PM