Tuesday, March 17, 2009


wat a day...

Being zooming to MOM back & forth today... Take taxi till like take bus like that... But well, it's fun cos' you get to stay out of office.. Hehe~ But i still think they should employed courier services!

♥。◕‿◕。♥

And I went to Church today during lunch time. My boss (Christian) received this flyer so she asked whether i'm interested in a lunch talk at the Church. It's kind of coincidental.. Cos Grace said she will keep me in prayers yesterday and today i were invited to church. Actually, i have several encounters (mystical or not) with Christianity.

Nevertheless, i kept an open mind and during the discussion group today, I told them that i believe that every 'Gods' exist. Be in Buddha, Allah/ the Hindu 'Gods', as long as they teach us to be good and stay away from evil, we should believe in them. I also believe they are all friends somewhere up there, just like we dont choose who we want to be friends with here on earth based on their race/religions. I also believe there is 1 ultimate God who send them down, cos simply He knows different ppl believe in different things. That's what i told them and the person said it's a very interesting thought.

Anyway, now his attention mostly focused on me le. He will look at me and then said, 'Yea? Yea? Yea?' Intially, i just stared blankly at him but when he look so intensely at me. I feel that i must agreed with him. So i opened my eyes wide wide, nod my head intensely and said, 'Yea!'. No surprise... Everyone laughed... So i become 'joker' of the group again... (-_-)"

Then he said, 'I have a book written by Lee Strobel about how he, a non-believer had to admit that Jesus really exists after 2 years of trying to find evidence that Jesus is a fag. Anyone wants to read it? I can lend to them. No! I can give them for free. Anyone?!' No one responded but all his attention was on me. 'It's a very interesting book and it's free. No one? JM you want? I can give you.' Geez~ Like this pin-point le.. How can you reject? So i ' Ha-ha-ha' & agreed. Everyone laughed again.

Then we were talking about some teachings of Jesus that was mentioned in the video pior to the discussion. He questioned, 'Jesus said if someone slap your left cheek, you should ...?' Ok.. reflex action aka no brain answer, I blurt out, 'Slap him back.' This hor.. ultimate lei.. I think i am being branded as no-brain & smart-ass gal le. Unsurprisingly, the group burst out laughing. He was 'shocked' and quickly said, 'Nooo! It should be you gave him ur right cheek!' But hey! I have to admit it's funny! Till now, i am still laughing when i recalled his expression.

Well... so there goes my 1st real church experience. Don't think i have ruined it competely but don't think i scored full marks too. Haha~ Maybe deep down, i am a christian gal. I have seen unexplainable things and karmas, which make me realized anything is possible.

♥。◕‿◕。♥

Back to work! I have more nicknames to add to my collection... Make a guess what's today's nickname? Oh yea! You got it right!!!! So CLEVER! (kk..now i am 自high).
Nicknames = Sweety/ sweetypie... *Vomit*.......
I was just sitting there doing my work when Lena said to me,' Today you look so sweet, that i almost cant recognize you...' What the...? I was not wearing specs only ma!!!! Ok so point taken. I do look tons better w/o specs. Haha.. Rach also told me so. But i just want to be plain Jane. Cos i dun like ppl looking at me and hitting on me. (No.. I'm nt being 自恋.)

Then Jemitah from Finance popped along and called out happily, 'Sweetypie!!!' Wa lao~ I sweared everyone around me can hear. Then the most crazy thing is, the security guard even waved goodbye to me when i walked past. Excuse me... i DONT EVEN KNOW him.. He is just a guard from another building and he was inside the glass door. I thought my eyes got something wrong, so i looked back at him again. He waved and smiled happily. Well obliged as ever, I waved... This reminds me, i should not wear contacts so often le~ I dont wear it often anyway.

But hey! Not tt i want to be hao lian or showing off by posting all these up. BUT WHAT I WANNA POINT OUT IS!!! WHY ALL THESE STUFF HAPPEN TO ME???????
I have never met anyone else, who encountered all these. Not yet anyway...

CRAZY...

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:15 PM