Monday, March 2, 2009


I want More!


(1)

Went for k-session & it wasn't enuf! Retail therapy doesn't really help either! I really wanna play till crazy! I'm like an animal being released. Haha...
JUST CANT GET ENUF!



(2)

I think World Genuis Record can consider giving me an award for Miss Butterfingers. I dropped lots of stuff till Tricia also cant stand me. Whenever she saw me reaching out my hand to touch something, she will barked at me to put down.We escaped one shop cos i spoiled their stuff lo.. haha. but it's fun! :P

(3)

Happy Anniversary Picture Graphics for MySpace, Friendster & Hi5 @ Cute-Spot.com

TO MY BLOG! HAHA! 1YEAR OLD le~ Cant believe i can keep this up for a year! Wheww~



(4) To my twin - Jessica:



加油,加油!!!Dun care bout' those b******.... Treat them like trash and umm.. ur HR manager? Haha~ Anyway, we will always 挺你!Cos' we know who the real Jessica is. 。◕‿◕。

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 8:56 PM