Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Flower!
What a nice surprise after a day at work! My post-valentine's flower. Hahaha~ I think i am really going abit cuckoo le. This is the 1st time i am so ridiculously overjoyed from receiving flowers.

My little flower ~
Must caught it from my 'Cant-wait-to-get-attached' colleague. I tell u ah, i think she is nearly a 'Nut' case le. She is so sensitive bout' her weight, her status and age, that right now i think she has listed me down in her 'Hate List'. Well, cos i sort of mmm.. very tactlessly mentioned bout' all the above (bt i am NOT referring to her or anyone!!!) then i think she get so worked out? Dunno la... bt today she even bought the CLEO's magazine cos inside got 50 most eligible bachelors. I really wanna *faint* lo~ I tried to be enthusiastic bout the 50 bachelors.. saying wah~ so handsome blah blah... Den' she just gave me a faint smile.
When she dont smile, I really feel like asking her whether i owed her 1million dollars or not lo~ So scary... Bt well, i will still be friendly with her. And i think she is also trying to be friendly with me. But i think there's some weird vibes between us. Mmm.. i should be understanding right? Yes, i think i should be more sensitive & tactful. Cos' if i reach her age (29), i'll probably be very worried, stressed & ultra-sensitive if i am not attached yet.
Ok. Miss TJM, you must be more understanding!!!
Anyway! I hope they gave her the flower too. Cos she has been complaining why she never received flowers on V-day... Haha! Well, i tot of giving mine to her bt i am afraid she tot i pity her or trying to suan her. Oh~ the flower were given by some beauty parlor as a marketing gimmick. Bt so so so nice! It's real somemore lo~ Haha! K!
Shall stop being so cuckoo... Hehe~
i ♥ the bright bright color!

nvr realized a stalk looks nicer den a bouquet ~
* I feel ♥! *
。◕‿◕。
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:06 PM