Thursday, February 19, 2009


Blur...

I think i am super blur + careless...

Have cut myself so many times , dropped so many stuff + forget tis & tt...

The ultimate is, today's incident. I need to clarify with this lady her address so tt I could send her the rectified testimonial. Her name is Angela Teoh. So i do a search in our telephone directory and saw this Angela Teoh. The person picked up the call and informed me that Angela Teoh was on leave today.

I was like, 'Huh?' Cos i jus saw her.. Even thou' today is her last day but it is still not possible tt she leave the company so fast! So i informed the person tt, Angela can't be on leave cos today was her last day. Then the person kana shocked. She was like, 'WHAT???!!!' Then suddenly i was enlightened, 'Oh gosh... tis is not Angela Teoh *Blah blah* extension?' Can hear the lady let out a sigh of relief. She told me i scared her. Just then i realized the Angela I called is an Assistant Manager! Wa lao~ Imagine wat a big Woo-Ha tt i have created...

But i think it's super funny! Cos that woman was really shocked! Hahaha~

*YAWN* am so so tired now... abit sianz bout' tml recruitment talk... :( NUS here i come again!

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:01 PM