Saturday, February 14, 2009
About Fate...

Wat is it about fate?
When you saw someone tt u tot u'll not meet again - twice in a day, thrice in a week?
1) Bumped into a classmate back from poly & discovered she's working @ the same building as me...
2) Saw someone from my past while i am walking in a daze ...
3) Remember tt Indo-Chinese guy who chat me up (on the bus) during my last internship? I met him again!!! Geez~ Was at NTU recruitment talk & he was there too! Wa lao~ Tot i have fully got rid of him after my internship lo~ He still remember my name! I was like wow~ This time bo bian, has to give him my contact le. Bt never gave him my phone no. la... Only gave him my work's email... *PLEASE... DUN WORK IN MY CO.!*
♥。◕‿◕。♥
Now i am kind of paranoid bout something..
Cos' yst my HR director decided to drive some of us out to catch a cab home. He decided to drop us off at JE MRT. So he exited at my place there - meaning if turn left = my place, turn right = go JE.. I think is kinda stupid tt i go all the way there n back again esp since i am so near my home le. So i kind of hint him tt, tt's my place and asked him to drop me at my place. Haha! I think all the other SR. Colleagues are shocked lo. I have one Senior Manager, Manager & Officer sitting in the car with me & they are like wow~ I am so new & i dun think anyone of them have sat in the Director's car after starting work for a few days only. Especially!!! Made him sent them home! Well.. i didnt barked out instructions to him la~ Bt it's like mmm... So can see why i am so paranoid now.
Also, i have a super disgusting nickname now! The cleaner aunty in my co. call me 小宝贝... I really pengz when i heard her! OMG~ Know why she called me tt? I shall leave it to your imagination... See if you can guess correctly or nt.. Haha!
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 10:51 AM