Wednesday, February 11, 2009


3rd Day at Work!

So fast.. 3rd day le~
Realized experience is really necessary if you are entering the HR field. So right now, i am learning from the lowest of the hierachy. Though, some of the stuff i have already learnt from my pervious working experiences. The difficult part now is to memorize Deliotte's structure and its different businesses. Will go crazy lo~

Colleagues are friendly at work but i think we are not able to communicate tt well outside of work. Their fav topic is always on weight, weight, weight! Then being so new, i cant get to understand their inside's jokes lo. Plus, they are not really great conversationalist. Meaning, they dont tend to initiate the conversation nor keep it going. Aiyo... Tong ku lo~ I hope we will get along better after sometime. Else, i definitely cannot take it. Interaction is just so impt for me!Anyone who is working at Tanjong Pagar, can call me out for lunch. Cannot everyday makan with them if like tt.. If they dun die, i'll die.


Right now, i'm still draggy about working. I hate squeezing the MRT. It make me so sad. Everyday when i squeeze, i feel like crying. Not only that, it reminds me why i am working in Shenton instead of Jurong area so tt i can drive. Then when i saw those office ppl in Shenton Way and knowing tt i am one of them. I also feel like crying. Wearing all those formal clothes, high heels and trying to act professional are so not me. So my dad started nagging at me that he told me not to choose this path but i did not heed his advice. Yes, probably if i become a plant researcher, my dad will give me $ to rebuild the farm. I can have my freedom then. Bt it's too late. I never regret chasing after my HR dream. Just tt i dun like the cost of the whole package.


Being in this adult world, trying to act like them makes me sick. Cos' deep down i think that i am still a child. As compared to the others, i feel like an alien sometimes. I can't tell u exactly why but it is the kind of feeling they gave me. It's scary sometimes and i dun dare to look at them. Well, i am not saying they are horrible ppl, nothing bout their character but .... they are just so seasoned and well... adult. Maybe i am thinking too much, maybe not... Or just simply, i am too kiddish and protected...


My colleagues told me tt i will get used to working life soon. I believe so too. But on the other hand, i dun want to get used to it. Cos' 习惯了就等于认命了~ 我真的很不想认命。Perhaps a few years later, when i re-read this post i will find it so childish but right now, this is what i feel. Nothing will change this fact as for now.


I wanna put on weight but working always makes me lose weight. Just the 3rd day and i'm falling sick. Can't stand myself! Am i so fragile? Am i so easily stressed? Aggg.. watever! I think i'm losing the freshness and happiness le~ Cos my colleague saw my ID photo and tot i went for make-over. I nearly pengz~ Working always make me lose my beauty. Haha! I have no mood to 扮美美 too. Although Shenton gals always spend lots of efforts on their appearence but i really heck care. Wa~ Think i am going to be old, ugly and haggard soon... Wa~~~~


Anyway dun worry everyone. I will survive and aza aza all the way! Let me complain in my own blog la~ An avenue to release my frustration! After all, it's only the 3rd day right? I guess this is life ba~ 每当累了就好想找一个人依靠 but it is not practical, neither is it possible. So i will take a look at GW's gift for source of motivation. It tells me 'To live each moment is a success...' Everytime, i feel like crying, i will remind myself tt you guys will always be with me so i must be strong. Everytime i feel like giving up, i told myself i must work hard for baby. Finally, i realized only my friends (the truest of them), understand me the best.... Anyway Jason is right, i am still considered as 幸福 de.. So for tt, i will put on a brave smile 。◕‿◕。 & continue my journey.



Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 8:37 PM