Thursday, January 1, 2009
Welcome 2009 ~
Must definitely blog on the 1st day of 2009! 。◕‿◕。
I have decided to blog some of my pics from year 2008 to see whether there's any changes & well.. to signify a beginning & ending. Hehe~
I think this is a cool tradition to start.. So gals.. blog all your pics from the year.. and we will judge whether you have become older/younger/prettier/slimmer & blah blah...OK?
March

April

May

June

July
September
October

November

December

And Finally, the last collection of pics took at the end of 2008...
♥ the painting-feel of this pic


My 幸福 little white shoes...
Well.. the main aim is tt sexy gal at the back.. Haha!
My Charles&Keith Ad... LOL~


Too bad cant capture the scenary behind.. Cos it's really beautiful!
The weird effect created by HTC Diamond.. Geez~
Overall I ♥ it's dreamy effect!
Mmm.. tt's it.. my brief memo of 2008. 我变了吗? Maybe... 。◕‿◕。
P/s. Yes Man is really a funny movie! Must Watch!!!
P/s/s. Jason i didnt say anything bad bout' u hor~
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:28 PM