I think today is my lucky day! Okie maybe apart from the morn/noon incident...
i'm lucky....
♥♥
I was on the bus when it passed by someone tt i tot i never see again in my whole life. I was sitting here and it* was standing there. Maybe it's fate, maybe it's a bad omen.. watever it is.. it is really very coincident. It was just tt split second where we met again. Just like those dramas - Where I was sitting on the bus and it* was just waiting there. 擦身而过,原来缘分也只不过如其。Truely dramatic~ The next minute, my MP3 played a song tt's so freaky matched the scene. Geez~ If God is trying to drop hints, i think it is not needed. Cos i already knew there's only 1 possibility and 1 answer. Bt oh well, thanks anyway. 。◕‿◕。
*Gender unknown
♥♥
Meet my holiday buddy, Christina to shop round' for xmas gifts...
But before tt i went to Esprit to change my hat...
my mei mei hat...
I explained to the sales personnel tt my hat was bought in TW but it was the wrong size & whether i could change or not. At tt time with him, there's another guy whom i tot was a trainee. That sales guy responded he will go & check. Anyway so i waited for quite awhile. Then i saw the trainee guy was holding on to some hats, which i tot one of them was mine. So i approached him to ask him bout it bt when i saw it was not, I blarred out a whole list of sentences in which i dun remember now. Maybe something like, 'oh ok.. so my hat is still with him la.. okok.. thanks..' without waiting for him to speak. Haha~
(okie tt's not the main point)
Anyway so i go back to my corner to cont' waiting. Then tt guy came over & started asking me bout the 2 hats he had in his hands. Initially i tot he was asking whether it's my hat or not. Then i was like, 'no, no, no..'. Then he was like, ' 我知道!' (He was like very pek chek le~ lol). Then i realized he was asking me which one is nicer! Hahaha~ So i try them on for him to see n stuff. Then he said, maybe ur one seems nicer.
Just then the sales guy returned & he told me the bad news tt i cant exchange cos Sg has limited stocks n stuff. Bt he could help me liase with TW. I was so damm disappointed! Bt oh oh! Then tt Chinese guy suddenly said, 'I will buy S and give it to you and you can give me M lo~' Whew!!!!! So so so so so so so HAPPY!!!
Save my troubles lo! May need to pay for freight charges and stuff lei! He is my 贵人. I was so happy & i think the sales guy can feel my happiness too! Cos he was smiling at me all the time! Hahahaha~ Bt bad news is! Sg sell the hat for $29.90... I bought it for NT640 = S$32...
:( Nvm la.. am still happy nonetheless! HOHOHO~
♥♥
Then we went to PageOne. I spotted an interesting book called '在50岁做的事情' or something like tt. I was reading the title aloud den i spotted this middle-aged guy beside me was smiling at me. We were like is it so funny? Den we spotted another book tt's called, 'Will You Marry Me?'. Christina commented tt lucky i never read tt title out aloud else tt guy will be shocked. Then the guy joined in our conversation & started to talk bout sometimes it is necessary to buy this kind of book to use as reference.
Anyway, we walked away after the short conversation. Bt just when we are walking out of the store, tt guy saw us. He was walking infront actually. He suddenly turned back, smiled a very wide smile and waved happily at us. Or rather Christina said he was waving at me. I was abit shocked cos no stranger will wave like tt to another stranger. Haha~ And he look kinda 'gay' too.. Maybe cos he wore an ear stud? Haha~ Anyway i waved back and i can see him looking back at me with tt big smile.. A bit freaky.. LOL~
Bt oh well i am used to all these le... :P
Cos' I'm always the one who encountered this kind of stuff..
♥♥
So today is my Happy day! Cos of the hat! Hahaha~
And i did enjoy my outing with Christina!

introducing Christina...

i choose a small boat only lo~ look @ christ...

greedy girl.. choose cruise ship.. lol

this explains her tai tai look.. Haha!


cant get enuf of 自拍 in shops aft TW..