Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Back from Taiwan

Home Sweet Home...

Still waiting for the gals to send me the pics...
Will do a detailed post @ later dates.
Meanwhile let me just do a summary first.


The Weather: Great!

The lowest temp dropped to 12 degrees or so cos of the 寒流 but other than those days, the weather was bout' 20 something. So it was extremely cooling.

The People: Beautiful!!

Wa~ I can tell u hor.. really alot of 俊男美女 in TW. We were completely mesmerized. I would say they have more good looking people than HK. Ling melted @ the sight of the DanShui guy singing. I was still in my own world with tt Takeshi-lookalike. Oh god.. really look like Takeshi lo!!!! No one tot we were from SouthEast Asia. All of them tot we are either from HK or Taiwanese. LOL~ I'm actually surprised when some locals praised my skin is very good. I was like, 'Hey come on la! Your skin is even better!'

The Attractions: Super!!!

Thou we didnt go to every single attractions but we have been to both 'sub-rural' & city areas. So i would say, it is still a rather comprehensive holiday. Cos TW 有山有水有城市, therefore it is a great place to go to. My fav place i think will be the Lovers' Bridge @ Fisherman Wraft. What can i say? I am in ... Hahaha!

The Shopping: Ok!

The stuff in TW was not super cheap. Probably at most $5- $10 cheaper den Sg. Bt we went at the wrong time for shopping cos it's winter season so most clothes are winter-wear. Nevertheless, i can imagined what the place will be like in Summer/Spring! It will be my HEAVEN!!!! And HELL for my pockets.. Surely burn big big big hole! Must buy there will be (1) Shoes (2) Accessories (3) Clothes (4) Bags... Anyway heard from Jess tt, thou their stuff are not super cheap but they are rather rare in Sg. Which i think is quite true cos there are many designs.

Btw i'm sorry if i never get pressies for u.. Cos initially tot i will run out of $ den been using the money very carefully.. But I did get some la~ Haven think of who to give yet. If it is not enuf for all my Dear Friends.. I am really sorry! Pei seh~

Accessibility: Very Very Accessible!

TW is very easy to travel round. With those signs round & friendly people to ask for directions, you will never get lost. But if compared to HK, i would still give more points to the latter. 。◕‿◕。

The Food: Oishi!!!!

Aiyo~ Dun need to say le la~ Really super nice. It does not matter if you eat those cheap cheap stuff or exp exp restuarants. Their food are really ichiban! In terms of price bout the same as Sg but those roadside stall of cos much cheaper as compared to our Pasar Malam.

♥♥

mmm... I dunno wat else to summarize le~
Maybe, let us just 移民 to Taiwan ba~ Haha!

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 4:19 PM