Saturday, November 15, 2008


La~La~La


Went running/jogging some days ago...Geez.. It jus ascertain my feeling towards running! Running is NEVER EVER my fav. sport! I ran less than 10mins and i really want to give up le~ I am practically crawling when i 'ran' up the slope areas... Think it must be funny for those professional joggers to see this CMI girl trying to run... I must look like some world-class Bimbo or what lo.. Hahaha~ Nevertheless, i felt so much healthier after the 'exercise'. I believe my brain cells has been re-energized and i am charged up for any battles! HOHO~

Anyway, this will be the time where i probably could drive w/o my dad. Btw blurness cant be cured right? No matter how many years i am made to drive with him, i still cant cure my blurness once and for all right? May as well, just let me learn to drive ALONE! Now when i practice in my carpark, i will also be afraid lo~ And will keep thinking, if my dad is here, it will be so good.. Imagine after 1 year den i am allowed to drive alone. I think by then, i dun dare to drive le la.... Bleh!!!!

♥♥

Went to see 'The Coffin' with Ja-Nel-son. Haha~ Jus nice their names all end with 'Son'... Anyway, that Jason really very stupid! My Dears who know me well, should know my reactions in Horror movies right? Okie.. this Jason tried to be super funny with me! Keep poking me in the shows and then made me screamed those blood-chilling screams + the whole cinema was laughing at me... Wa~ I am super pei seh lo~ Later everyone tot i'm A.A.

But he got what he really deserved! Everytime he poked me, out of reflex reactions i will smack him... Ok.. so SCORE 1 for JM! Then there's one time when he poked me, the ghost suddenly appeared... So wahaha~ out of super duper reflex reactions... i boxed him in his face! LOL~ Gosh~ I really punched him lo... He was whining in pain.. Bt oh well, he deserved it right? I'm not a tiny weeny little bit sorry for him... Too bad.. :P

*SCORE 1000000 for JM! YOU WIN!!!*

Anyway it was an enjoyable outing with the guys... Thou i think both of them find me more entertaining den the movie. Right Nelson? Haha~ We should seek more adventures next time minus me being the 'victim of ur abuse'... Hehe!
♥♥

Some Pics took in the last class of my whole life...
*Hopefully* Cos our grp might have infringed some plagairism laws... :(
I dun want to stay back for 1 more sem!!!

Seems like yst when i left poly... And nw NUS... Waaaa~~~~ I miss you guys!!! Can we dun get seperated ever again? I dun like seperation.. :(

♥♥

GW said it's true.. LOL~ Cos she cant stand it when i look @ her with 水汪汪的眼睛... HOHO~ Nelson also.. Hahaha~ Jing Yi also.. Hahaha~ But i dun think i have lei.. Eyes too small... Maybe only when i yawn.. LOL~ Hahaha



Your Seduction Style: Au Natural



You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.

That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!

The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.

Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.

You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.

Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.

As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.
What Kind of Seducer Are You?

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 11:07 AM