Friday, November 7, 2008


Beer Class *Yum Senggg*


Today during class, we drank Beer from Brewerks!!! Hahaha~
I never pay attention in class cos of my accomplice lo~~~
Keep disturbing DingDong Bell over MSN & basically taking alot of pics with our webcams while presentations are going on... I feel so bad for them~ Bt haiz~ it's boring ma!!! Think they will get back at us during our presentation next week. NVM~ I will not blame them! Hee~ 。◕‿◕。

... Enjoy our 'non-sober' pics ...

~ Kinda look like urine sample... Hahaha!~

Suddenly we are invaded by some strange creatures... or are we hallucinating?


Then we decide to muack muack ... Haha

Yes~ Let's leave an imprint before we end class...

P/s. Looking forward to 23Nov
P/s/s. Maybe it's time to trim my hair again! Must seek professional help! This fringe is so hard to maintain! ><
Haiz~ Shouldnt ask my mom to help me trim in the 1st place...

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:48 PM