Sunday, September 28, 2008


Clearing Stuff...

Was @ Chinatown yst to clear some stuff...


I was @ the Hawker Center beside OG. While i was 'examining' whether the seat is dirty or not (before i actually sat down) 1 woman suddenly sat infront of me. Then she started to arrange her utensils & food & pretend never tt she never saw me. I was *speechless*... So i stared at her with a half-stunned expression, halfway in motion... Finally, she looked up and gave me an embarassed smile. So i 'half-smiled' @ her & move to the next seat... *Roll eyes*


Then i was eating halfway, while i sensed something was beside me. So i looked to my right & there's a guy holding a piece of paper to my view. I didnt really read the words cos it's in alot of small print bt the headline said something like, 'Free Admission to...' Reflex reaction made me shaked my head. Then the guy moved off quickly & disappeared to dunno where. This incident made me think of LM's tale. She & her bf were actually stopped by some undercovered cops after they were seen talking to some guys who approached them. It was at the same place too! So well, beware dont talk to any strangers,ya? 。◕‿◕。


***


Proceeded to the 月老庙 (amazingly i still remember where it is) to 'clean up the mess'. A long while ago, T & I came here to pray. He suggested tt we should come back one day. I also agreed. But we never come back even if it's 初一,十五。。。(Those 大日子where he said will come again) A promise made is a promise made... A promise made to Diety/God should even more be kept... At least tis is wat i feel.. So i was there again..


I have fulfilled the last promise...。◕‿◕。

Thanks GW for accompanying me there... LOL~

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 11:13 AM