Sunday, September 7, 2008
1st Legal Driving

Hohoho~~~ I am so happy today! Cos' finally i get to drive all the way today!!!!
Think my driving skills still ok ba.. My dad never complained much.. Just when i changed from 5th to 4th gear on the expressway only. Hehe~
Just a bit of hipcups when i went back. I have indicated my intention to go to the right lane. Bt this stupid car behind me, followed me to the right lane while increasing his speed... I also dun care (Maybe not dun care la..) Cos i tot as long as i see the front of his car, means i am still safe. LOL~
So after that, the driver stared at me when he overtook me on my left. But i just dont care.. Continue driving and passing the green arrow light when it flickered! Haha~ I can never do that when i am still learning even if i have confidence i can passed before it turned red! 。◕‿◕。
Oh yea, thanks Ling & WQ for teaching me how to park my car. I followed what you guys said and manage to do it... But still need more practice ba... Cos sometimes i dunno when to steer the car....
Anyway hope i have more fun and safe time driving!!! My next goal is to drive alone!!!
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:54 PM