Friday, August 22, 2008


Least Gloomy Post



I realized my blog has become gloomy & depressing recently..
Mmm so decided to upload some "fun" things ba... 。◕‿◕。


During the weekend, i accompanied T to Cashflow Competition @ Millenia Tower. Aiyo, the organizers hor~ think really cannot make it!
The flow is so slow & they dun even know wat they are doing lo!



Anyway, during the preliminary round, i sat beside T & accompanied him thru out the game (it's actually something like Monopoly but the game cost $300/box!!!). Then one of the organizer asked me if i am teacher in charge... -_-" OMG~ NO WAY! Den another one came & teased us that T has bring along a P.A. LOL~ Abit peiseh lei... Cos while T was playing, i was helping him with the money and stuff...
I think i gave him luck (haha~ :P) so he went to the semi-finals the next day. Bt on Sunday, i decided not to stay by him cos scared later make him lose face. You know, like ppl will say, "Why go competition, need your gf to sit beside you de?" Haha~
So i went to Suntec Convention & tried to zzz for 1.5hrs! Unfortunately, he didnt win this time.. :( (Told u i gave him luck! LOL~)

Basically, we spent Sat & Sun around Suntec & Marina! We went to the invest fair so many times lo! Took alot of freebies but nothing really interesting for me. Well did learn something, but regarding investment: I AM STILL A NOOB! 。◕‿◕。


Oh yea! I went to a bar on Tuesday at Clarke Quay. It is called Martin's Entertainment & wooo~ it's very cosy & fun! I mean there are no fancy decorations, the ambience was just ok & it was pretty ulu (you wont notice the club when walking along the street). But it is COOL!

WHY?

Cos' you get to sing unlimited K-songs!!! Haha~ Not many ppl ma! Den you can play pool too!
I quite like this place! 。◕‿◕。

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 4:52 PM