Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I DID IT!!!!

Finally... I DID IT!!!! Yeshh~~~ After such a long long wait.... Trying, failing, trying again.. I DID IT!!!! I, TJM PASSED MY DRIVING!
OMG... 2 Years & 7 attempts... Finally!!!
I was so damm emotional yst! Right before the tester gave me the results, i was already tearing! I think he was shocked. He was counting my attempts & asked me wat happened.. I told him i have developed phobia for driving test le. (The whole time i was crying..) Come to think of it.. So embarassing!!!
Then when he finally told me, i passed! I was like, "Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.." So full of graditude, emotions n i dunno wat.. Just from the bottom of my heart, i said," Thank you". Think he can feel it too lo~ I think i am crying non-stop (ppl must have tot i failed)...
My teacher took 1 look at me and he tot i failed again! When i told him i passed, he was like.. " Passed 了,还哭!吓我一跳!" Then we hugged each other. Haha~ So dramatic... Then i cried back into BBDC to watch the video. The staff was shocked too. She asked, " Why you cry?" Then i told her the "story".. (Sigh~ jia lat nowadays very easy to cry... *must stop le*) Okie, finally i composed myself. But my eyes n nose still red red ma.. Den the guy infront of me asked,"需要这么激动吗?”So "story-time" again. Well basically, everyone (5ppl) who heard my story was like congrating me... LOL~
I heard from the staff, that yesterday has the highest passing rate. Was talking to an NUS guy who jus passed also (So qiao!), tt this month 的风水旺BBDC, so everyone must come here. Haha~ I think it is really 老天再帮我。。。 Cos initially, it wa going to rain de but when it is my turn to test, the sun came out. *HENG~* Then, after the video & applied for license, it was raining cats & dogs! But the amazing thing is, it seems the clouds are concentrated at BBDC only.
The NUS guy: 好像一个盖子喔~
Me:因该是GOD在洒 HolyWater。
The NUS guy:哈哈是咯。。。 *Bless you, bless you*!
After rushing home, i rushed to Wieland gathering @ Keppel Club ( noo. it's not at Marina @ Keppel Bay). Tried the Permankan Restuarant , tot that food was OK. But the desert was super! So nice!!! Love to hang out with them.. Well, cos i make them happy & they make me happy? LOL~ Anyway, Lena is leaving for Germany (she's going Bali today thou)... * Sad sad* Bye Lena, if we have fate, we shall meet once again... 。◕‿◕。
Sigh~~~ 7 attempts.. Like my ah gong's curse. My dad said my ah gong also tried 7 times before passing. He is super stubborn & refused to pay kopi-money... As the eldest granddaughter, think the "curse" passed to me. Haha~ (Cos' my brother got his driving license from army..)
Anyway, from now on.. somebody will not 看扁女人!Then i remember the "promise" i once made to 老天. I said if i ever passed my driving, i dun mind dying in a traffic accident. This makes me think of another "promise": 如果另外一个姻缘可以在复合,我愿意放弃我的姻缘。”Just wanna tell God, i have not forgotten.. If he decided to carry out his part of deal, so be it... I have already done my best.. I think i have really change alot. I am really 乖。
Guess this is my 命 ba... Haha~
mmm... 7 attempts.. is it worth celebrating?
Qsn: Will my dad give me a car?
Ans: Obviously, NOT!!!
Qsn: Will Terry give me a reward?
Ans: Probably, NOT!
Qsn: Will i give myself a present?
Ans: Think nope ba... Have to save up to treat ppl right? LOL~
Okok.. enuf... now shall concentrate on other things le..
This has finally come to an end...
Thank you....
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 10:03 AM