HAHA~ It is so damm funny!
HEY! DONT MESS WITH TAN JYE MIN HOR!!!! 。◕‿◕。
Okok.. Tell you head & tails of the story!
Yst! Samuel came in *Suspiciously* into my room. He *Suspiciously* + *Slowly* extend his hand & will me to take the unwanted Citibank leaflet from him.
Me: Ahey wat? U crazy ah! I know u want me to take this from u! I'm nt going to!
Samuel still slowly hand it to me...
Me: What? *Subconciously* Take it from him...
Samuel *Zoommmmmmmmmmm* AKA *run off* (swear he ran faster than Cheetah)
Me: Ohey~ *Zoommmmmmmmmmmm*
Find out that i cant catch him. So i decided to throw the leaflet inside Kah Wee or Titus's shirt. Haha~ Bt they also "ran" off!
"Coward" Titus even ran inside my manager's office to call for help.
"Sissy" Kah Wee's expression was classic, man! He was like, " Eekk~~ Wat!" Hahaha~
Hencefore, i gave him the "Sissy Title".
Ok continue the story!
So since i can't throw the leaflet back to either of them. I decided to put it on Samuel's table.
So i "won" 1st round, yea! Hehe~ 。◕‿◕。
The story continues today!
Stupid Samuel!!! Really very stupid!!! Go & scan the back of keyboard & email the pic to me!
So how can i let him off like tt!
Revenge 1: Forward back the stupid pic to him!
Revenge 2 (another classic of JM's plots):
I've decided to scan something back for him. Tot of scanning the "Beware of slippery floor" sign bt too heavy & scared later spoiled the photocopier. So!!!
I suddenly enlightened! I went to the toilet to grab an empty toilet roll!
With Hanna's help (she's my accomplice), we decorated the toilet roll with ribbon!
It really looks like a diploma! Haha~ (I've shot the pic!)
And then! I wrote:
To: Samuel Ee
Thanks for the keyboard! :)
And! Planted this on his table.
When he came back from lunch, i can hear an uproar from IT dpt... LOL~
Hahahaha~ Will upload the pic soon! So funny! 2nd round! JM WIN!!!!! 。◕‿◕。