Friday, July 25, 2008


My Last Day in Wieland

Yesterday (24/07) was my last day in Wieland.

I dunno one can miss a workplace so much till yesterday.
Initially, it was ok. I'm happy & relieved. Bt at 6pm & after the farewell dinner, I know i will miss this place on the other side of the island VERY MUCH.

I know you wont believe this. All those who have never encounted the similar situation as mine, will never ever believe leaving a workplace will be so sad. Yes~ My heart felt so broken last night that i couldn't sleep well. At that point of time, i know i love Wieland.

Maybe it is the job, maybe it is the company. I dunno. I just know i am sad.
My colleagues told me, it will not be the same after i left. (The office will be quieter & no more jokes/laughter) Angel told me, "i never failed to make her laugh". Boon Hwee said to me, "Life in Wieland will be very different for him considering that I were already around when he joined" Lena hugged & hugged me after i gave her the letter. Theresa also mentioned that i am very entertaining & we've been a great help. And alot more.... See.. All these sweet words made me feel so touched.


I dunno i really can bring sunshine into people's dull days. Till the Wieland experience... Everytime ppl told me, i never failed to make them happy, I just believed half-heartedly.

"I feel i am like an exciting show of fireworks. Exploded in the sky - the colors, the beauty of it just dazzle people & make everyone feel blissful & hopeful for sometime. However as the show ended, no one will remember how the fireworks have once light up their life. It is like they have been hit with something brillant and then it's gone. The happiness i gave may not last forever, but i hope someone will remember that there was once, this firework who have made you a very positive & happy person for sometime."

However, i never failed to wonder who will make this firework happy...???

Pics to be uploaded as soon as i get them...

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 8:55 PM