Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wieland Madness Again!
Today nothing much to do - the perm staff went for training...
Since the cats are out, then the rats will play!!! Hehe~
So we went crazy aft lunch & took some crazy pics together:
Showing off our muscles infront of MD's fav painting
We graduated from Wieland!!!
Lena requested 4 a formal one... :P
A formal one with Hanna ... :)
P/s.
Today I met a weird guy on the bus. He sudden tap me on my elbow & asked (or stammer) if i am from NTU. Den i said no. And he quickly said, 'Oh, guess wrong person. So u are from NUS.' And i said yea~ Then he continue talking about when my internship will end n asked which co. i am working in & stuff...
If he meant to pick-up on me... Hmm.. I dun think it work so well..
LOL~
P/s/s.
I have 1 day of leave due to help- out @ ECP! Yea! 。◕‿◕。
P/s/s/s.
I think i look really different with specs & no-specs... Wat do u think?
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 8:57 PM