Friday, May 9, 2008


Understanding...

Hello Everyone...

After this morning, I think i began to understand le.

But isnt it's sad? Or i ever want is a simple life: 幸福美满的家庭。If i cant get it, i wish i have a 让我感觉得到90% 幸福的感情。Bt well, i guess it's not possible. Friendship? I dun really have alot of close friends. The closest i can relate myself to, is probably my poly mates. Cos' before poly, i'm actually quite withdrawen. But all those i considered as my closer friends have even more closer friends of their own. So in the end, i am left with nth.

Maybe when i said no frenship, i'll probably offended some ppl out there. I know u care n support me. Bt, it's nt really the same as in we dun behave like stick-it-thru-no-matter-wat n i-always-hangout-with-you buddies. Nevertheless, i would still thank you with all my heart.

My family? It's very hard to go back to the past. Even if my brother did 'come back', he will nt be the person, i grew up knowing. It will never be the same again. My relationship? I think what i expected is probably too much? or nt compatible with my other half? Bt, deep down i still hope it'll work out. I really dun want to see another broken r/s.

I hope things will be right. It's time to look @ the sunny side of life. 。◕‿◕。


p/s. after keeping the family thing for almost 1yr, i feel kinda relieved to blurt out abit.

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 10:52 AM