Friday, May 9, 2008
To All My Friends
To Carol:
Thanks for the encouragement. I am JM, tt's y i deserve the best? Haha~ Kinda make no sense wor... Mmm... i question myself before n over n over again, is it cos i am a bad person tt's why my life becomes like tt? Bad as in wilful, unreasonable, too straight-forward or watever... You know, juz BAD n simply a detest. Tt's why God make me face all these depressing issues. Tt's why make T so angry tt he scold me in front of his friends, isolate me n say spiteful things to me (i think he dun really mean it, bt well... i dunno.. things said are like water threw out - impossible to take back). And u are absolutely right bout the killing passion n love. After been thru so many arguements, i concluded: It really takes a long time for love to build up bt it will only take one minute to destory the love. The one minute is? The minute we both start saying hurtful words and withdrawing ourselves from one another... Talk some sense? Thanks gal.. if i am the old JM, i think i would want u to help me. But the present me, knew wat's the picture going to be like if u approach him. It's gonna be real ugly n u'll be hurt too. Thank you anyway.
To Fiona:
Really u've been thru tt phrase? Yea~ i guess so... Esp for u, it's ur dad passing away. It's really sad n hurtful. But like Carol said, maybe time will heal? Have time heal ur wounds? If so, i hope it will for mine too. I also wanna talk things out bt i think i'm afraid to talk to him whenever we argued. Cos' i'm scared he will say horrible stuff to me n i cant take it. So now, i juz keep quiet.. Yea~ when he talked, i will jus replied shortly... However, if i behave like tis, i know he will think i am still bu shuang with him n he'll return the favor bak lo. Thanks gal still for the moral support. I dun really want to bother u much bout r/s problems. Cos' i know it's nt a pleasant thing for someone to constantly hear other ppl problems out. One day, u'll get really faustrated. Bt of coz, i will still think of u. 。◕‿◕。
To Ling:
Thanks alot for the 12pages sms!!! I really cried when i saw it. I was so touched! I definitely can see the sunlight shining thru... Thou nt very bright bt it's peeking at me. N i know wat it means. It means hope... 。◕‿◕。
To Jess:
Your 爱心email warm my heart. Twins, no matter how different they are... They will still be connected somehow. Haha~ Perhaps we are like this. Thou ur email was short n simple, i can really feel the concerns n emotions when u are typing it. Or am i being too sentimental? I think as i grew older, i become so weepy and sensitive wor. Or is it my split personalities? Sometimes sunshine, sometimes thunderstorm, sometimes windy.... A very possible factor. Bt i can confirm tt, who i am today, is definitely not what i am 6 years ago. Flashbak to poly ba... I'm really confident n smiley n carefree right? Maybe everyone has changed... Let's hope we all change for the better!
To Edwin:
Thanks for ur concerns too. I still remember how we bickered n 'hate' each other during secondary sch. I still find it amazing tt we are able to talk peacefully now. Haha~ I wish u good luck in ur r/s. It's really sweet of u to love her so much all these years. Thou' she never really care bout u until now. I think it's wat Disney said: True Love... 。◕‿◕。
P/s. T is nt tt bad as what i may appeared to sound. I'm talking from my pt of view n i dun want to make it sounds like he's so super mean to me. It's all my feelings.. Perhaps things get abit distorted?
Nevertheless, he has his gd points . Yea~ it's only when we fight, things turn ugly...
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 11:12 PM