Thursday, May 15, 2008


Potential "StuntGirl"


Today while i was going home, I'm "daydreaming" in my double-decker bus...

I was thinking, "If only I can pass my driving, I dont mind dying in an road accident."
You know.. i said b4 maybe God dun want me to pass, as He knows i'll die coz of this (or something like tt). Bt yea, I think i dun mind jus to show tt i deserve to pass my driving!

It's juz a brief min thought... And woo~~ finally i reached my stop...

So i proceed to the stairs (i was sitting on the upper deck) n kindly wait for the man infront of me walk down all the way before i go further down (i was on step 1/2 le).


THEN!!!

The bus, suddenly brake or wat
&
I dropped down the stairs!

YES!!!!

DROPPED!!!


I also dunno how.. bt one min i'm up there & n the other i'm down there...
I can hear the people sitting upstairs goes Woah~ or wat...
and yea.. i made quite alot of noises.
If i am sitting upstairs, i'll probably be stunned too.
One min, u see a person & the nxt, u dont!


The man infront said, " Woah~ careful girl n blah blah.."
Can't catch it cos i was still in stunned mode.. Bt being 'Queen of Quick Recovery',
it only takes a couple of seconds b4 i gave him a brillant smile..


Then he commented i am very brave n said tt it was the bus driver's fault.
He even offered to help me scold the bus driver... I was like, "Ha-ha-ha~ IT'S OK!"
I really think it's funny at the moment!

Bt then after return home, then it's nt tt funny le...
Cos' arms, hands quite painful & my butt hurts...
(oh yeah, i fell on my butt, which is gd cos rolling off e stairs is even worse!)
Then my mom said, ' 你啊!从小就很会跌倒!' Come to think of it.. mm yea lo..
The worse case, is when i even urine blood out...



P/s. Mmm...Tml's productivity sure will fall... & Tml is deadline le!!!
P/s/s. Maybe this is a sign telling me tt, it's nt worth it to die 4 driving! Haha!
*Ganbatte*。◕‿◕。

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 8:50 PM