Couple of updates...
18/05: Car Wash + Badmintion Day
Dirty Car (yes it's dirty!!!)
Clean Car!!! ( see it shines!!!)
Car washing "aunty" & uncle
Badminton Reward!
P/s. Remember the post where i said i lost my image?
YES! On tt fateful day, i was looking something like the pics i juz posted!
Except i think much worst ! Cos' i was wearing baggy clothes!
24/05: Bazzar Day
Bazzar @ Marriot! Bt at some ulu area...
Like no crowd at all lo! Disappointing! Bt it's quite an experience nonetheless!
Some Pics from Wieland:

I really ♥ my "office"..
Very Spacious & bright!!!
More pics coming up!
(If i remember to take)
P/s. I juz met Brad Pitt of Wieland today! SO HANDSOME!!! 。◕‿◕。
P/s/s. Fiona! I'm really sorry tt i keep forgetting to help u ask..
cos either we r busy/ manager is... Bt gd luck in ur new job!!! How's ur results? :P
Oh yea! This super funny pic!!! HAHAHA~~~
Doesnt he look like a maid from 力业女佣???LOL~~~
Sorry B.b!!! I know in this pic, u are super unglam!
HOHOHO!!!