Friday, May 23, 2008


EARTHQUAKE!!!

I was workin @ bout 11am
den suddenly i feel the table n everything shaking...
Me: "OMG! DUN TELL ME IT'S EARTHQUAKE?"
H: " Huh....?"
Me: "OH MY... CAN U FEEL THE BUILDING SHAKING? I THINK IS INDO'S EARTHQUAKE!"
H: " No la... Maybe the planes flying above."
Me: " Really meh? So powerful meh?"

* RUSH OUT*
* OPEN THE DOOR*
* PEEK INTO THE SKY*
nothing................................
*PULL MY HEAD BACK IN*
Me: "J, can you feel the building shaking? Indo's Earthquake ah?"
A: " Yea.. I also feel it. Yea lo.. maybe it's indonesia.."
J: "No la.. maybe cos of some heavy vehicles or machines. Last time the co..."
Me (nt listening): " OMG!!! It's still shaking! I think it's earthquake!"
*RUSH BACK INSIDE MY ROOM *
Me: "H! Dun tell me it's like Si Chuan's earthquake?" OMG! I'm going to die!"
H: "Hahaha!"
Me: "OK! STAY CALM!" (sit down)
Me: "I think i should call my mom to tell her my last word."
(umm.. i'm actually half serious)
H: "Hahaha!"
Me (thinking): How come there's no commotion? Like i'm the only one panic?
I even think tt we should all go n gather at the field there and wait till it's safe.
LATER AT NOON (or after?)
**** SHAKING ****
Me: "OMG! It's the earthquake again!" Do u feel the shake?"
H: "Umm... no?"
Me: "NO! I really feel it! Or am i being panaroid? Hallucinating le?"
( i actually feel giddy)
H: "Oh yea. Can feel it now."
(everyone still as calm)
Me: " OH MY! What if the building collapse? The structure must be unsafe le!
I better save the document 1st!"
(Wieland should give me an award for this. Even at my deathbed, i think of saving their files...)
**** AFTERMATH ****
There's actually no earthquake bt maybe like wat J said, it's the machines or watever!
Bt after i being thru the stimulation exercise on earthquake, i seriously can feel wat the Si Chuan's ppl have been thru! If it's me, i'll sure die le! Cos i think i'll die of giddiness!
I'm glad i am in Singapore! If you want to know how an earthquake is like, come ask me.
I'll enlighten you.. Cos' in 1 day i have been thru like 2 or 3 shakes...

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:20 PM