Sunday, May 11, 2008
After The Rain...
T expressed his wishes to cont taking care of me & asked for another chance to luv me again.
I dunno if he read my blog, hence the SMS. Anyway nt tt impt also. Bt tis time, as u can see, it's almost all i can tolerate, so jus vent out all the details of the argument in the blog. Normally, i wont say so much.
Nevertheless, I noe exactly wat he meant. Everyone is afraid tt they cant withstand others' differences. It is much easier to let go bt it really took alot of courage to face problems n move on together. I'm glad we think the same way.
Thou, he only jus sort of briefly mentioned this, bt i know tt he really wants me to be obedient n listened to him always. Haha~ 大男人 right? I think it's really up to me if i want to be 小女人. Me as 小女人??? Can u believe it? Haha~ I think it's nt hard ba bt of coz everything has its own limits. For Something, girls must also have their own ways and says too. Like this, then everyone can be happy ma... right? 。◕‿◕。
* Starting work tml... Abit sian... *
Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 10:40 AM