Saturday, May 31, 2008


28 May Bday

Upon reaching my workplace, I saw this:


From Angel (new HR Executive)


And Then!!!

Hanna gave me 2 small cakes tt she bought from Breadtalk.
Really surprised...
Cos'

1) Tot no one will do anything
2) I saw her with the breadtalk bag on the bus. Bt i knew she's going to eat instant noodles.
So i asked her, ' Huh? You r going to eat bread with instant noodles?'

&
she lied to me by saying YES!
So i was like, ' Argg... umm.. ok?' Haha~

Breadtalk & unwilling Hanna 。◕‿◕。


Den' well, knock off time:

Went to meet T... I already sort of guessed where he'll bring me le..
My 2 guesses:

1) Mt Faber
2) Sentosa

Yep! It's Mt Faber's Jewel Box.

Sorry! Dun feel like taking pic!


And then!

We go sit on Cable Car.
It's only $3 after you've dine @ Jewel Box.

Nice ! It's actually made of leaves on cam, it's like so shiny!


Well.. It's actually a simple Bday!
Bt guess i was tired after working, so never really enjoy it!

Oh yea! I haven blow candles yet wor! So i'm still offically 21!!! 。◕‿◕。


Mmm... Ok here's the pressies tt T gave:

For puffy n dark rings eyes!
Cos i always complain to him, i have dark rings!

Guess wat?

Yea Guess Watch...

On closer look!

Very unique shaped watch!
P/s. Thx everyone who have wished me!
I'm happy tt i have u guys as my friends! 。◕‿◕。
P/s/s. iThink's tot of e day (28thMay):
"When someone you love betrays you, everything else in your life seems wrong and useless."
(how ironic....)

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 10:51 AM