My 1st Day @ Work - Intern
1) I was Conned.
Asked the HR manager b4, whether the job is mostly data-entry type.
She said 'NO'! Start work, got a shock (actually nt very shock also la),
bt yea.. alot of things to enter.
We really do help in implementing the HRIS system...
Cos we are the one who enter the data!!!! YUCKS!!! BORING!!!
2) I nearly starved to death & will be starving to death.
Work makes me even more hungry than Study.
"In Wieland, the employees dont usually eat out. And there are no nearest canteen to my knowledge. Most employees bring their own bread, food, or order catering..."
OMG!!! Bt lucky today, still manage to go to JP to eat.
Cos' well they are not tt strict bout lunch time. Hehe~
Bt haiz~~~ tml onwards have to think of WAT TO EAT FOR LUNCH!!!!!
Sianz~~~ Remind me of 2nd Kumon!!!
Maggie mee? Tibits?
Anyone has any idea, can suggest in the tag box!!!
You are my LIFE SAVER!!! 。◕‿◕。
3) I'm going to get Fat in the butt while starving to death.
After eating... We jus sit & sit & sit... Aiyo...
Now my back aches n ahh~~~ I dun want to grow fat in the butt!!!
4) My skin will dry up & start to peel off.
The aircon is so blazing cold tt even when we switched off the room's aircon,
it's still like Mini-Antarctica!
And u know aircon is very bad for the skin! Very dry!
I can feel the instant effect on my hands n lips n face lo!
Jia lat... I need moisturizer or watever le!
5) Isnt tt enough???
Yea... Isnt it quite enuf?
I will die there as an undernourished, dried-up corpse tt is fat in the butt...
Ok maybe since i'm undernourished i probably dun have a butt tt u can see anymore...
Hw bout some thick layers of fat hanging round' my hip area?
*I hope life will get better. Afterall, ling make me see the sun right?*