Monday, April 14, 2008


B4 Mugging Getaways - PART 1

My planned cycling trip on Sat is an "adventure"
I always felt tt watever i really REALLY want to go/do,
will in the end, can't go/do!
coz something will juz happen... *unfortunately*

I tot this Sat will be different...
the day looks sunny/fine
and then...
i saw dark clouds rolling over!
n i was like... oh no! Not again!!!
*actually B.B & I planned to go cycling in the morn de.. bt then his mom has to see doc,
so postopone the time* (1st hinderance)

OK back to the dark clouds.. I was so worry! I even start singing:
'Rain, rain go away, Little JM wants to play'
(tis is how desperate i am)

Then! It works!!!
Bt as soon as i get into the car & drove no longer than 5km(?)

HEAVY DOWNFALL!!!! (2nd hinderance)

I was so damm upset & practically in tears le!
So B.B keep comforting me...

I REALLY WANT TO CYCLE!!!

so anyway we decided to go eat lunch 1st
on the way to marina, there's heavy traffic all the way!
so we decide to de-route to Payer Lebah SingPost there...

BAD MOVE!

Heavy traffic again...
Bt i must thank the heavy traffic of the East!
coz if not for it, we will nt have waited till the rain stops!!!

So Conclusion:

I get my cycling trip!!! 。◕‿◕。
Even if this is the price i have to pay:

And oh... Cant forget the "surprise" i made B.B to give me! 。◕‿◕。
Ta-Daaaaaaaaa

。◕‿◕。 File & letterset 。◕‿◕。

Posted by *+* xiAo mIn *+* at 9:01 PM